She's lost everything & everyone in her life. She needs us!
- By: Samantha Parrish
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/shes-lost-everything-everyone-in-her-li
Debra has lost nearly everything and everyone in her life. She is currently living through hell.
In less than a year, Debra has lost her brother - who was burnt to death in an attack - the father of her daughter - when she was 2-months pregnant - and now, most recently, her baby - who was buried last week. She has had to send her 7-year-old son off to live with a friend so she can take care of her 17-year-old son, who is extremely ill. He suffers from an illness - suspected hemophilia - where once he starts bleeding, he cannot stop.
This past Friday (9 Nov) she was nearly evicted from her room in Midrand, where she cares for her son. Angel Network assisted to keep the roof over her head. But this is only a start! She's a broken woman, with nothing left. She hasn't got a job, is battling to feed her son who needs a full tummy to take his meds and she is feeling extremely alone.
We'd like to give her a break and show her that she has angels on her side. After all, she needs a break from sadness and mourning her loved ones. We'd like to set her up for a couple of months - food, rent, electricity, clothing for her sons and herself, toiletries, meds etc.
Long-term wise, she is desperate for a job. She has experience and references. A job would help her to feel normal again and get her up and about to carry on with her life.
Please dig deep for this one, we need to step in and make life easier until she's on her feet again!
- Nov 20, 2018 - USD $ 37.90
- "In memory of Bess, who brought so much good to the world. Debra, wishing you only good things xxx" - Stacey
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 507.50
- "I hope you feel better. I would love to give you more money but I'm just a kid. Feel better, I support you" - Leah-Micah Silberman
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 203.00
- "Praying for you" - Silbermans
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 185.08
- "Wishing you strength " - Anonymous
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Praying you find a job" - Lara
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 308.46
- "Anon" - Anon
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Wishing you courage and strength and easier times ahead. " - T
- Nov 12, 2018 - USD $ 10.52
- "Praying for you, hope everything will come right x " - Debbi
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Hoping new doors open for her as needed." - Anonymous
- Nov 12, 2018 - USD $ 14.71
- "I wish I could do more for you." - Lauren
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Wishing you only happier times ahead " - Anonymous
- Nov 12, 2018 - USD $ 36.76
- "Wishing her future happiness" - Anonymous
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 210.00
- "Wishing you strength! Thinking of you!" - Anonomys
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 355.25
- "May Gd Bless u with His gentle kindness. " - Anonymous
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 300.00
- "You are such a strong and amazing lady. Be strong special soul and remain positive " - Brenda and cliff
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 203.00
- "May God give you the strength you need.x" - Private
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 203.00
- "Keep strong hope this small donation will help a little bit " - Mark
The Angel Network
The Angel Network is a voluntary organization, run solely via the power of social media. We are a registered NPO (181-947NPO). Our goal is to create a gateway for giving. A platform from which helping the helpless will become easily accessible to anyone wanting to do a little more, and give a little more. The Angel Network enables, facilitates and mobilises acts of kindness.