Shoot patriarchy drive
- By: Sanele Nxumalo
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/shoot-patriarchy-drive
As Se7enportraits photography we are running a selfless campaign using photography to smash patriarchy, photographing for change, photographing for charity. The campaign is called the Shoot patriarchy drive and we are raising funds to donate to NPO’s dedicated to women empowerment, gender equality and pioneers of feminism.
We have a recipient so far that is Dandelion Lahh and if we manage to raise all the funds 68% of all the funds will be donated towards their ‘help a girl child go to school’ campaign, were they assist disadvantaged female scholars with what they call a hygiene pack. These funds will help atleast 5 scholars a day for 15 days to each receive hygiene pack.
The rest of the funds will help Se7enportraits photography with printing costs, packaging costs and t shirt supplies. The reception of the feminist T-shirts has been overwhelming and all sales and proceeds will go towards charity.
This is a selfless campaign and Se7enportraits photography will not be making any profits out of this.
All support and donations are welcome, Thank you in advance. Let’s make every photograph count.
- Aug 30, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu. " - Nontobeko Cebekhulu
- Aug 30, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Don’t burn a tree..." - Makhathini
- Aug 28, 2018 - R 200.00
- "“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm”. Don’t stop doing good. " - Anonymous
- Aug 27, 2018 - R 154.23
- "Today, young girls measure the quality of their beauty based upon its entertainment value. The more people are entertained by their beauty, the more beautiful they think they must be. This is very unf" - Lungile Ntshalintshali