Simera's fight against Multiple Sclerosis (SFAMS)
- By: Jeanne Strydom
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/simera-moonsamy
My name is Jeanne Strydom. I am raising funds for my cousin's daughter, Simera Moonsamy, who has life threatening Multiple Sclerosis. Her conditioning is rapidly deteriorating.. Please hear our cry for help.
Simera is an intelligent, promising, 18 year old young lady who has been diagnosed with MS in April 2019. Her disease has deteriorated rapidly that has led to impaired coordination leaving her wheelchair bound she also has many unpleasant symptoms. She urgently needs stem cell therapy. Her family is unemployed. They need R320000 for the operation.
Reaching my target will mean another chance at life for an amazing young lady that has so much to offer. It will afford her to have the much needed operation that will improve her quality of life. She never complains and even hides her suffering from others. She is her parents only child and a true ray of sunshine.
Bulk of the funds will be used for the stem cell therapy, filtering of bone marrow and chemo. The remainder will be used for post operative care and therapy.
- Oct 06, 2020 - R 211.50
- "Keep on Keeping on" - Anonymous
- Oct 06, 2020 - R 500.00
- "God bless you Simera" - Karen Tesnar
- Oct 05, 2020 - R 264.38
- "Prayers to you Simera and Family." - Anonymous
- Oct 05, 2020 - R 1 000.00
- "God bless. May He hear our cries. Love you" - Anonymous
- Oct 03, 2020 - R 211.50
- "God Bless" - Migae November
- Oct 03, 2020 - R 2 000.00
- "Love u Sim. God bless u. " - Anonymous
- Oct 02, 2020 - R 500.00
- "God will make a way where there seems to be no way. We love you Simera, hang in there angel. " - Anonymous
- Oct 02, 2020 - R 200.00
- "And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.” Mark 5:34" - Clarissa
- Oct 01, 2020 - R 528.75
- "May God open the gates for donations " - Anonymous
- Sep 27, 2020 - R 100.00
- "We pray for healing" - Graeme Masher