Simon For Smile
- By: Simon Amon
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/simon-for-smile
After completing seven 94.7 challenges I am finally getting around to riding for a purpose. I have chosen the Smile Foundation as my cause. Please consider a small amount to help the these amazing people to do the life-changing work that they do as I will be slogging it out on the roads for a number of hours and it would be great to be able to help out the dedicated people at the Smile Foundation.
The Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for children with facial conditions. The Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto our children’s faces with free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
- Oct 27, 2016 - R 1 000.00
- "You've got this :)" - Sue
- Oct 07, 2016 - USD $ 15.13
- "Hope you have smooth tar and a tailwind the whole way" - Julian
- Aug 01, 2016 - R 154.23
- "Ride on, Dad" - Keenan
- Aug 01, 2016 - R 510.00
- "A sub 3hr - Aye?" - JC
- Aug 01, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Lots of training ahead" - Vantage360
- Jul 14, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Enjoy cultivating those callouses in those special places" - Maaik
- Jul 12, 2016 - R 2 570.50
- "Keep smiling, even up those hills" - Metsep
- Jul 11, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Smile Simon Smile" - Herminator
- Jul 11, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy every km" - Watchorns
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here