- By: Nina Langenhoven
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/smile-foundation
The Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation who, together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto our children’s faces with free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments for children.
- Nov 21, 2016 - R 210.00
- "Smile :)" - Johan Langenhoven
- Nov 16, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Xxx" - Beaudine
- Oct 23, 2016 - R 411.28
- "Trap laat die speke sing! " - Ladies club
- Oct 05, 2016 - R 500.00
- "Sterkte Nina, geniet die race !!" - Leon en Cornel van Schalkwyk
- Sep 28, 2016 - R 500.00
- "HOU BENE HOU" - Godfried
- Sep 28, 2016 - R 200.00
- "Nina jy moet trap dat die speke sing!" - Willem en Florette du Plessis
- Sep 28, 2016 - R 100.00
- "Amazing lady riding for an amazing cause" - Chrisna
- Sep 27, 2016 - R 200.00
- "Vir n goeie doel! " - Deline Strauss
- Sep 27, 2016 - R 250.00
- "Should be a walk in the park!" - Bruns Clan
- Sep 19, 2016 - R 510.00
- "For the kids" - Ash
- Sep 16, 2016 - USD $ 29.76
- "Dis 'n fantastiese liefdadigheid Nina!! Hou bene hou! Van Heerdens UK xxxxx" - Lize Van Heerden
- Sep 16, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Go for it, my brave girl " - Estelle Langenhoven
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here