Smiling my way through 94.7
- By: Maja Kuhar
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/smiling-my-way-through-947
My name is Maja Kuhar, I am a 5th year Medical Student from the University of the Witwatersrand, in Johannesburg.
Last year I had the privilege of cycling 94.7km, in the 94.7 Cycle Challenge, with an amazing team, in support of the Smile Foundation.
This year, I will be doing it again!
Please help me support this phenomenal foundation and put a smile on the faces of South Africa's youth, by helping fund surgery for those in need.
Let's help remind each other that there is always a reason to smile.
- Nov 14, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Good luck Maja, we are so proud of you " - Grace
- Nov 13, 2017 - R 2 010.00
- "Good luck Maja!!!!!" - Ditjhaba Industrial Supplies
- Oct 26, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Let’s be part of the solution " - Suzy Gouveia
- Aug 15, 2017 - R 205.64
- "You make the world a better place, good luck." - Janette Scott
- Aug 07, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Go for it Maja! So proud of you. Such a worthwhile case." - Thalia Craven
- Aug 07, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck Maja. So proud of you that you doing this again !" - Gerrianne Thomson
- Aug 07, 2017 - R 205.64
- "So proud of you ! Volim " - Dajana Kuhar
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here