Help to raise funds for our St James Waiters and Barmen during the lockdown
- By: St James Restaurant
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/st-james
We are trying to raise funds for our waiter and bar staff during the Covid 19 Lockdown - We hope that you and all your loved ones are keeping safe during these challenging times. We would love to see you all soon and to make sure you have the most awesome time and food at our restaurant. Our industry was very badly hit by this lockdown and things are quite tough for us during this period where we cant work at all.
Please donate and support us if you can. The funds will be divided between our waiters and barmen.
- Apr 25, 2020 - R 525.00
- "We'll see you guys soon for another supreme jol" - Viwe T
- Apr 25, 2020 - R 367.50
- "Thanks so much for always making our visits to St James so special" - Brad Ruth
- Apr 16, 2020 - R 525.00
- "Missing the St James family" - Grant
- Apr 13, 2020 - R 1 050.00
- "For the staff that always help us" - Jason Miltz
- Apr 12, 2020 - USD $ 11.07
- "Some of the greatest memories at St James! Thank you to all the awesome staff. Thank you and stay safe!" - Me
St James Restaurant Support Cause
We hope that you and all your loved ones are safe during these challenging times. The hospitality industry was very badly hit by this lockdown. We the waiters and barmen of St James restaurant in Port Elizabeth make most our money from tips. Things are quite tough for us during this five-week period. Please donate and support us if you can. We would love to see you all soonest, safe and back for some more good times at St James.