Steven Beever Races For The Smile Foundation
- By: Steven Beever
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/steven-beever-races-for-the-smile-foundation
Steven Beever: A Teacher with a Heart of Gold
Steven Beever, a teacher from St Stithians College in Johannesburg is tackling the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge for The Smile Foundation this coming November.
“I’ll do anything that I can do to help someone in need, especially a child.” Steven says.
All the money raised through the 94.7 Cycle Challenge and by the celebrities on BackaBuddy will be used by The Smile Foundation for operations on children suffering from facial anomalies. Children’s facial deformities will be corrected in a child-friendly environment, and The Smile Foundation will use its relationship with academic hospitals to engender a child friendly culture, best practices, and Smile Foundation standards.
The winner of Survivor South Africa: Santa Carolina, GiGi; fellow Survivor-contestant and Egoli-star, Izak Davel and Mr. South Africa 2009, Stephen Segal, are all donning their cycling gear along with Steven, to raise funds for The Smile Foundation in this year’s Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge to be held in Johannesburg on 21 November.
For more information on The Smile Foundation, or to donate monies and find out how to get involved, visit www.smilefoundationsa.org or call 0861 ASMILE
- Nov 19, 2010 - R 50.00
- "Steve ... Go go go shova shova" - Kyle Day Spries
- Nov 19, 2010 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck!" - Christine Glasspool
- Nov 10, 2010 - R 500.00
- "You're a great teacher with a generous heart riding for these childrens benefit. We are proud to support you! Good Luck on the day!" - Jason, Cheryl and Phil
- Nov 09, 2010 - R 200.00
- "Dear Steven, Thanks for being such a great teacher and role model for our boys. Good luck. " - Sean & Liam Farrell
- Nov 04, 2010 - R 200.00
- "You are a champion! Thanks for your support!" - Jo
- Nov 02, 2010 - R 500.00
- "All children need a chance - thank you for giving us the opportunity to support a child!" - Keean Mitchell
- Nov 02, 2010 - R 300.00
- "Great cause. Well done" - Lynne Parrymore
- Nov 02, 2010 - R 180.00
- "Break a leg! Maybe I'll join you next time :)" - Roy
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here