Steven Lancaster - Tusker Corridor Warrior
- By: Steven Lancaster
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/steven-tcw
Leaving a legacy for my kid and yours is a big driver for me... (bad analogy for a runner, but... :D)
We only leave two things when we die: the consequences for our actions (good or bad) and how we make people feel.
Make them big ...
Your donation will help me make them Tusker BIG by supporting my run in the footsteps of giants as I raise funds for the Eden To Addo Corridor Initiative!
---------- About The Tusker ----------
The Tusker is a 230 mile, non-stop, self-navigated, semi-supported expedition ultra trail run through the Eden To Addo Wildlife Corridor.
Visit https://tusker.run for more information
- Mar 29, 2022 - R 500.00
- "You owe me tea & scones! This is for the ingredients ;)" - Vix
- Dec 27, 2021 - R 1 500.00
- "Lancaster Family - in lieu of a birthday gift... get out and run far!" - Lancaster Family
- Dec 25, 2021 - R 250.00
- "Happy birthday Steve and a Merry Christmas " - Abelang
- Dec 24, 2021 - R 500.00
- "Happy happy!" - S Melrose
- Dec 19, 2021 - R 500.00
- "The legend runs, so that I may run vicariously along with him! Go LL!" - Dr Robyn
- Apr 15, 2021 - R 200.00
- "In your heeeeead in your heeeeeaaaaad" - Dawn
- Dec 23, 2019 - R 1 000.00
"we only leave two things when we die: the consequences of our actions(good or bad) and how we make people feel". S Lancaster" - Andy
Eden to Addo Corridor Initiative
THE DREAM: The Eden to Addo vision is based on the practical potential within the landscape connecting the Western and Eastern Cape of South Africa. But this vision is guided by a deeper question and dream: What if we could re-establish ancient elephant migration paths across the Cape, what then? What other wildlife will benefit and how would that restore the ecological balance of the region?