Steven's Ironman for the Smile Foundation
- By: Steven Buhr
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/stevens-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
With racing aspirations now a thing of the past, I can think of no better reason to participate in the 70.3 Half IM than to represent the Smile Foundation and raise some much needed money to assist those in need of a surgery to give them a smile.
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
Support me as we put smiles on the faces of children in South Africa!
- Jan 24, 2015 - R 350.00
- "Have a great race, for a good cause!" - Chris Green
- Jan 19, 2015 - R 250.00
- "Great job my boy! Enjoy the ride. Peace be the journey." - RobbyRicc
- Jan 19, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Awesome my Boy!" - Albie
- Jan 19, 2015 - R 100.00
- "What a great cause. I see many of the patients after their surgery. Always moving. " - Jaxand
- Jan 16, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Enjoy boet and I know you will race with a SMILE the whole way.... " - Keith B
- Jan 14, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "A smile says a thousand words" - Rich & Gill Legg
- Jan 10, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Every child should have a smile on their face!" - Tim Harlech-Jones
- Jan 08, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Life is made better with a smile - more deserve to have one" - Andre Piehl
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here