- By: Storm Febb
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/storm-febb
My Name is Storm, I am a 25 year old chef from a small town in the Western Cape called Plettenberg Bay, I am making use of crowd funding to support myself & my baby girl of 4 years old during this Covid-19 pandemic.
I unfortunately left my job in January. My plan was to go over to Israel where I had worked before as a chef. I had a position secured with company called Hamanya Beach where I would work as a chef.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Israel had closed its boarders in February and I was not able to travel to Israel for work.
I have tried day in and day out to secure a job in my town & surroundings from February till now but Due to the Virus & South Africa being in a complete lockdown, I am not able to earn a living to support myself & my baby girl.
I am asking for any form of donation you are able to give. The smallest ammount will make a big impact on our lives.
The funds I am able to raise will all go towards our rent, food, groceries & to support us through this tough time we are going through.
I will also be donating 10% of the donations to our local animal shelter PAWS (Plett Animal Walfare Service)
As sad as it sounds, people are dropping their pets off and abandoning them as owners think pets carry the virus, PAWS are working their butts of to secure donations and are in desperate need of any help they can get.
*As per the campaign creator’s request, a portion of funds raised will be paid directly to the relevant institution. The remaining funds will be managed by the beneficiary*
- May 26, 2020 - R 200.00
- "All the best, be strong." - Gareth
- Apr 30, 2020 - USD $ 22.89
- "Dont give up! " - Javier Gonzalez
- Apr 30, 2020 - USD $ 14.14
- "Wish you all the best!" - Cristina L
- Apr 26, 2020 - USD $ 100.04
- "Wishing you the best during this troubled time and really appreciate you helping PAWS out as well. Hopefully there are more volunteers now that people have more time available? " - Digital Dray
- Apr 24, 2020 - R 1 000.00
Good luck man and I belive that all will work out!!" - None
- Apr 23, 2020 - USD $ 21.10
- "I like the fact you like animals. And I love South Africa but know how tough it is to make a living " - Helen
- Apr 23, 2020 - USD $ 26.58
- "Good luck" - Lucie
- Apr 08, 2020 - R 500.00
- "I am a Father too, i feel you brother. You are in my prayers." - Dylan
- Apr 08, 2020 - USD $ 54.47
- "From one Plettonian to another. Good Luck " - Lilly
- Apr 08, 2020 - USD $ 22.97
- "Tough times indeed, i am happy i can help. Good luck and keep your chin up. Don't loose hope!" - David Pott
- Apr 08, 2020 - USD $ 21.10
- "God Bless!" - Anonymous
- Apr 07, 2020 - USD $ 11.18
- "Good luck !!" - Alex
- Apr 07, 2020 - USD $ 21.21
- "R u looking for a job in Germany or Italy after corona asap ?" - Andrea & Falk
- Apr 07, 2020 - USD $ 10.60
- "Good luck for you and your daughter and hope you can find a job soon!" - Federico
- Apr 07, 2020 - USD $ 12.03
- "Good luck to you and your daughter, hope you find a job soon" - Marena
- Apr 07, 2020 - R 210.00
Hi Storm, I don't know you, but your story it the story of many many people right now. Keep strong for you and your girl." - Patrick