- By: Porky's People
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/support-porkys
Since our blog launched less than 2 years ago, we remain committed to building a community of compassionate individuals throughout the planet.
So far we have had over 76 700 views, from 55 900 visitors from over 150 countries worldwide.
We have written a total of 48 100 words, shared 72 inspiring crowdfunding stories
2922 of our readers have clicked to donate to great causes on BackaBuddy
On social media we have reached over 500 000 people with a positive message
These numbers might not be record-breaking, but each digit represents a link in what could create a positive change reaction
Each week we share a worthy cause and try to spread the message as far as possible.
If you would like to support Porky's, please donate to the running of our website for the next 12 months, by clicking on the yellow donate button.
* Funds raised by this campaign will be administered by BackaBuddy NPC, and transferred to Wordpress for it's intended purpose.
Keep in touch with Porky's
- Aug 31, 2020 - R 500.00
- "Thank you for all of the amazing work that you do" - Renay Tandy
- Aug 27, 2020 - R 500.00
- "Thank you for all the amazing work you do for GBV victims and survivors. Leilani Kuter" - Yellow For Survivors
- Apr 11, 2020 - R 210.00
- "You’re doing amazing sweety" - Ariel
- Apr 11, 2020 - R 1 050.00
- "Your colleagues who think you rock!" - Your teammates
- Apr 11, 2020 - R 500.00
- "Porkys People, kindness incarnate. Thank you." - Sputnik
Porky’s was founded in January 2018. With our platform, we aim to build a community of compassionate individuals and inspire random acts of kindness throughout the planet.
*All funds raised by our crowdfunding initiatives are managed directly by BackaBuddy NPC
Visit our Website:
For inspiring South African stories, good causes, crowdfunding advice, and information worth spreading.
Follow Porky's on Social Media:
It Takes a Village