Tam Riding for Smile
- By: Tammy Sutherns
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/tam-riding-for-smile
The Smile Foundation is a really important and inspiring charity, which offers hope to so many children in the country who are in desperate need of corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments. I am honoured to be part of such an uplifting cause.
- Nov 13, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Tam, hope you smash it!!" - Andrew
- Oct 28, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Good luck my tammers x" - Leigh Penzhorn
- Oct 25, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Good luck Tam-tam! Pedal hard and have a jol! So proud of you!" - Ady & Lau
- Oct 22, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck Tam! Enjoy riding to put Smiles on Childrens Faces :)" - Shell Bell
- Oct 22, 2013 - R 300.00
- "We'll be there to cheer you on with love and SMILES" - Chris and Tor
- Oct 22, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Good luck!!" - David & Anne
- Oct 21, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck with the race T to the Am..." - Anonymous
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here