Tay 947 / SABMR
- By: Tay Johnston
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/tay-for-sabmr
My name is Tay Johnston and I have decided to ride the 94.7 Cycle Challenge to raise funds for The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) and I am hoping that you all would really consider making a donation to the foundation on my behalf.
Giving is not just about making a monetary donation, it’s about making a difference in someone’s life.
I have decided to join the 947 Ride Joburg road race this year on the 17th of November and join a group who will ride in support of the South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR). This organisation is in need of funds for procedures as these are very costly procedures. The goal is to help save lives while providing hope for all patients fighting leukaemia and those in need of bone marrow transplants.
Any donation will go a long way as I get on my way to ride and create much needed awareness about this cause of those in need of necessary treatment. I firmly believe that small actions coupled with a lot of people can create a lot of change. Please help me reach my target with any small contribution you may have.
Thank you for assisting in making a change in someone’s life.
- Nov 16, 2019 - R 257.05
- "So awesome what your doing Tay.....good luck, don’t cramp lol" - Desaray
- Nov 16, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Good luck for a good cause" - William Robertson
- Nov 16, 2019 - R 308.46
- "Good luck! Amazing lady! " - Christina
- Nov 16, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Good Luck my best ? Hope you have an awesome ride! Xx" - Dee
- Nov 13, 2019 - R 308.46
- "Go and smash it my Best! I am so proud of you! Xxx" - Nades
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 510.00
A lovely, caring human being making a difference to a worthy cause ????????????" - Gecko Moon
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 514.10
- "You got this you rockstar! Mel xx " - Mel
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 257.05
- "Good luck bru. Hope you dont need those bombs" - Spencer
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 257.05
- "Good luck Tay !!!" - Dylan Hobson
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Kick butt Aunty Tay" - Lilly & Saxen
- Nov 05, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Ride strong" - Sinclairs
- Nov 05, 2019 - R 510.00
Have a great ride!" - Moira and Vaughan
- Oct 13, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Good luck!! No injuries please! I need you down that aisle ;) " - Kelly
- Oct 01, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Such a fantastic cause! Good luck ????" - Ricki
- Sep 28, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Great cause! Good luck!" - Ashleigh
- Sep 28, 2019 - R 359.87
- "GOOD LUCK on chasing a dream! " - Anonymous
The South African Bone Marrow Registry
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) exists to help find matching bone marrow donors for critically ill South African children and adults who need a transplant but do not have a match within their own family. The only one of its kind in South Africa, the SABMR is committed to helping every patient referred to it. If there is no matching donor in South Africa, we take our search worldwide - “We search the world to find your perfect match”.