Team 12 - Coronation Double Century for Smile Foundation
- By: Martin Hansson
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/team-12-smile-foundation
It takes a certain type of person to take on the Coronation Double Century.
Our 12 man team will tackle 202km of torture and triumph to create more smiles.
All donations go directly to the Smile Foundation, a South African charity which offers FREE plastic & reconstructive surgery to children.
Make a donation, create a smile!
- Dec 03, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "A smile is worth a thousand words :-)" - Paradise Found
- Nov 25, 2018 - R 1 015.00
- "DC challenge " - Tyrone
- Nov 20, 2018 - R 1 542.30
- "A pleasure to donate to such a worthy cause" - Terblanche Built in Cupboards
- Nov 20, 2018 - R 3 084.60
- "Great to be a part of this fantastic charity and wishing all the guys a safe ride" - Eclipse/Blum Kitchen Fittings
- Nov 06, 2018 - USD $ 74.31
- "Good luck and enjoy " - Kristof
- Oct 29, 2018 - R 1 015.00
- "My family has been affected by cleft palate. I am grateful to Smile for the education they provide!" - Ryan
- Oct 29, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Smile is such a great charity and a joy to support!" - Grant Lemke
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here