Team Brave Heart - Midmar for Rainbows
- By: Team Brave Heart
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/team-brave-heart-midmar-for-rainbows
This year we have decided to swim for a purpose and raise funds for children fighting cancer; we will be raising funds for Rainbow and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. They provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer.
Our inspiration comes from little Hanno #BraveHeart Lewis who fought so bravely against this horrible disease and was called Home in July 2014, 3 days before his 4th birthday. Thank you for supporting us in trying to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
- Feb 08, 2017 - USD $ 39.16
- "Best of luck, such an amazing challenge to take on for charity." - Emma
- Feb 07, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Go team Brave Heart! Sending love and best wishes for the swim, from NZ x" - Derry
- Feb 07, 2017 - USD $ 40.86
- "In memory of Super Hanno and all the children in heaven with him :)" - Ash
- Jan 16, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "In memory of a Hanno, a true "Brave Heart". May Team Brave Heart exceed their R7 500.00 target and have fun achieving this. You go girls...." - Christine
- Dec 19, 2016 - R 300.00
- "I'm in ! Our goal is to reach a minimum of R7500 and with our connections this will be a breeze !" - Janet
- Dec 19, 2016 - R 250.00
- "Let's get this ball rolling for a great cause!!" - Janine Ecob
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here