Team BraveHeart Midmar Mile for Rainbows
- By: TEAM BRAVEHEART
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/team-braveheart-midmar-mile-for-rainbows
This year we have decided to swim for a purpose and raise funds for children fighting cancer, we will be raising funds for Rainbow and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. They provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer.
Our inspiration comes from little Hanno #BraveHeart Lewis who fought so bravely against this horrible disease and was called Home in July 2014, 3 days before his 4th birthday.
Thank you for supporting us in trying to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
- Feb 10, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Well done Janet on completing the Midmar Mile! x" - Laura
- Jan 13, 2018 - USD $ 40.39
- "Our dearest braveheart Hanno, we will love and remember you forever!" - Amelia &Anabelle;
- Jan 13, 2018 - R 3 000.00
- "Dear Hanno, you and your family are forever in our hearts!" - Renetta Horn
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here