Team Pretorius Midmar for Rainbows 2018
- By: Jarod, Ethan and Lynette
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/team-pretorius-midmar-for-rainbows-2018
We return to Midmar in 2018 to swim a total of 10 miles for Rainbows and Smiles.
Jarod Pretorius (grade 8 Westville Boys High pupil) has successfully completed the Midmar Mile event for the past six (6) years. This year he plans to swim four (4) races over race the weekend. This means that he will be attempting to complete his 19th Midmar Mile, but more importantly to help raise awareness for his chosen charity.
Ethan Pretorius (grade 7 Reddam House Umhlanga pupil) has successfully completed the Midmar Mile for the past four (4) years. This year he plans to swim four (4) races over the weekend. Ethan is attempting to finish his 8th Midmar Mile.
This is kids swimming for kids! Helping raise much needed funds for KIDS that have been diagnosed with Cancer. We are hoping that you open your wallet and support us in the 10 mile challenge .
Love Jarod, Ethan and Lynette Pretorius xoxoxo.
- Feb 10, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Great charity , best of luck ! " - Fincham
- Feb 09, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck Guys!!! Already super proud of you :)" - Terri Bossy
- Jan 24, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Happy to support a good cause. Good luck with the swim!!" - Lizarox
- Jan 23, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck! " - Ellie
- Jan 10, 2018 - R 300.00
- "Well done boys : Go Team Pretorius" - Heather Tallis
- Nov 10, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Go team Pretorious!!" - Sean
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here