Help Get Teboho to Taiwan!
- By: Tracy Okes
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/teboho-mofokeng
Teboho lives with his Mom and older brother in Palm Ridge. His mom, Julia, is a domestic worker and has no means of assisting with the costs for the tournament.
This is a huge opportunity for Teboho, who is a talented baseball player.
I have a month to try raise R25000.00 for the tour, which takes place from 26 July to 4 August 2019. Funds will be used to cover the cost of the flights, Teboho's game kit and Visa.
The donations received will help a young, talented player to achieve a once in a life-time opportunity of representing his country and doing what he is truly passionate about: playing Baseball.
- Jul 12, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Good luck!" - Jenni
- Jul 11, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "For the love of the game...good luck Teboho!!" - Jon Gibson
- Jul 10, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "Follow your dreams Teboho" - Melissa
- Jul 10, 2019 - R 510.00
- "Good Luck Teboho!" - Seymour fam
- Jul 09, 2019 - USD $ 74.32
- "Make South Africa proud and all the best!! Well done Tracy, you are an angel!! " - Samouilhan
- Jul 09, 2019 - R 257.05
- "Good luck and fingers crossed " - Nats
Teboho Baseball Tour Cause
My name is Tracy Okes and I am the Chairman of Palm Ridge Baseball Club, situated in Palm Ridge Alberton. Our club receives no funds from parents and therefore rely on donations.
I have a young player, Teboho Mofokeng, who has been selected to represent South Africa at the U12 World Cup in Taiwan. This is a self funding tour.