The Couch climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro for Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- By: Yumna Zubi, Esmarie Viljoen, Alicia Porter, Donovan Cassiem, Owen Rawlins, Indhrin Chetty, Mpogisheng Mashile
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/the-couch-climbs-mt-kilimanjaro-for-menta
Clinical Psychologist Yumna Zubi, Psychiatrist Dr. Alicia Porter alongside a group of health care practitioners are taking on Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise awareness around mental health and suicide prevention.
The Couch a psycholgy and psychiatry practice in Gauteng aims to create an awareness about the importance of mental health and in doing so hopes to break the stigma around mental illness. The South African Depression and Anxiety Group shares the same goal and has been successful at assisting thousands of those in need through the accessibility of their free help lines and support groups.
We would like to lend a helping hand toward this cause and you can too, simply click on the link below and make a donation towards continuing keeping SADAG services available.
- Oct 08, 2019 - USD $ 33.01
- "Sorry very late, I was lazy" - Paul
- Sep 24, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "Whatever you can do or dream , you can, BEGIN it!" - Leverne
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 100.00
- "There's always someone who will listen" - BL
- Sep 21, 2019 - USD $ 13.37
- "In memory." - Dane Bramwell
- Sep 20, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Boobs" - Boobs
- Sep 20, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Mental health matters" - Rochelle