Foundation Clinic Revival
- By: Jenna Searra
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/the-foundation-revival-campaign
The rehab that got me sober (six years and counting) is struggling to keep it's doors open at the moment.
It is a PBO (which means any donations are tax deductible).
I want to give the premises a complete revival - painting, fixing barge boards outside, water proofing and hopefully getting some new or second hand furniture in.
I believe this will help a lot when prospective patients come to see the treatment facility.
There is something very unique about The Foundation/Sharp. I had been to three treatment facilities before The Foundation (back then it was called Sharp). The team operates from a place of compassion. They are present. They use different modalities to help treat patients. For example, they incorporate processes from The Mankind Project as well as Recovery Coaching (a recovery coach guides a client by asking them questions to find their own way - which ultimately has more traction in the client staying sober) into the their wellness programs. These methods helped save my life. I have heard others say the same thing.
It breaks my heart to think that the people that give so much are struggling to be paid from month to month, and that the home that was my safe haven for so long looks like it's falling apart. I have always been welcomed, even years after doing my in-patient program. It didn't matter if it was 2am - I was always welcome.
- May 18, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Keep up the good work!" - Deborah
- Apr 29, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Donation in lieu of birthday present for Audrey Johnson. " - Liesel
- Apr 24, 2018 - R 1 542.30
- "IN LIEU OF A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO AUDREY JOHNSON" - GAELYN SCOTT
- Apr 23, 2018 - R 310.00
- "Good luck Cape Town still rocks !" - Steven C
- Apr 23, 2018 - R 719.24
- "Everyone deserves support and a second chance." - Sally
- Apr 21, 2018 - R 205.64
- "For Audrey" - Catherine
- Apr 11, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Good luck. Will keep a track on progress and donate more shortly. Also happy help when it’s needed." - Diana
- Apr 05, 2018 - R 110.00
- "I know it is not much, but they helped someone who means a lot to me! If I could, I would fund the whole thing! I hope you get all the funds you need!" - Carine
- Apr 03, 2018 - R 200.00
- "May the stars guide & support you with this cause" - Anonymous
- Apr 02, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Go Girl!" - Shelley
- Apr 02, 2018 - USD $ 88.83
- "Have Faith" - David C
- Apr 01, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck Dave, Jenna & team" - Joel R
- Mar 31, 2018 - R 185.08
- "I will bring some scrappers and tools in. Small household brushes " - Bear
- Mar 30, 2018 - R 60.00
- "One bag of Polyfilla. All I got financially at the moment xx" - Jenna
- Mar 30, 2018 - USD $ 84.52
- "Good luck Jenna! " - James
- Mar 30, 2018 - USD $ 17.78
- "Good luck!" - Anonymous
- Mar 30, 2018 - R 300.00
- "I commend you Jenna on making this your support cause. Happy Easter ! " - Susanne
- Mar 30, 2018 - R 5 141.00
- "The folks at the Foundation Clinic don't JUST save lives, they facilitate new, wonderful ones too: #gratitude" - Jason Hobbs
Donations to dateR 24 297.65
Fundraising targetR 100 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 10 000.00 Donate
The Foundation Revival
The rehab that got me sober (six years and counting) is struggling to keep it's doors open at the moment. I want to give the premises a complete revival - painting, fixing barge boards outside, water proofing and hopefully getting some new furniture in.
To set up your own fundraising page for Foundation Revival click here