The Jammaai - Living Loud at the 2018 Two Oceans Half Marathon
- By: Gillian and James Laurie
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/the-jammaai-vibing-the-21
The fun never stops thats for sure!
The Jammaai are "living loud" and hitting the streets at this years Two Oceans Half - to raise money for The Cape Kidney Association. This worthy cause chosen again as it's near and dear to our hearts.
We hope your support for us will be thunderous. :)
Any and all donations welcome.
- Mar 29, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Run Jammaaaiii Run!! We love you to the moon and back!!" - Kiara and Micaela
- Mar 28, 2018 - R 500.00
- "GOOOOO the Jamaii! Love. Your. Work! " - Kath, Jon, Bradley, James
- Mar 27, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Gooo the Jammaaaiii - bloody proud of u and just have a jol!" - Hishins - large, small, baking and furry!
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 360.00
- "Well Done Guys - we behind you all the way!" - Kelly, Alfie & Jesse
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Run like the wind Jammaaaii! FOMO that we can’t make it anymore . But there is always next year!" - Shan, Oli and rug rats
- Feb 18, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Lookin forward to a drink or 2 at the finish line with you!!" - Chris, Tess, Charlie & Jack
- Feb 16, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Good luck...!" - Rob, Debby, Will and Ammie
- Feb 16, 2018 - R 300.00
- "Hope you have a festive, fun filled run xxxx" - Aoife
- Jan 10, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Love you Jammaai!" - Clover
Cape Kidney Association
The Cape Kidney Association was founded in 1978 by a group of Nephrology Doctors and Nurses who saw the need to assist the Indigent kidney patients. Patients travel from afar as there are no dialysis units close by. We serve majority patients in the Renal Unit at Groote Schuur and Tygerberg Hospitals. Most of the patients are unemployed and some of them receive disability grants.