The Medicine Shop Groenkloof #HardloopVirLise
- By: The Medicine Shop Groenkloof
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/the-medicine-shop-groenkloof-hardloopvirl
Come and support Lise, so that Lise can run again!
We challenge you: Help us to provide Lise with a prosthesis so that she would be able to be her husband’s running partner once more.
On Friday, 16 December 2016, Dr Danie Brink - executive director of Solidarity Helping Hand and his family were involved in a tragic car accident. Two of the family's five children, André (13) and Rachel (8) passed away in the accident. Danie's wife, Lise was serious injured and for a while they feared for her life.
After the accident, Lise was in an induced coma for four weeks due to the severity of her injuries. At that time her left leg was amputated above the knee.
While Danie and Lise's medical fund gives incredible assistance and support as far as possible within their regulations, there are a huge amount of medical expenses that lie ahead. A back brace, therapy, aftercare and the development of the prosthesis are only some of the expenses that still need be covered...
Danie is a passionate participant in road running, and one of the founders of the Upper Karoo Endurance race. His dream has always been that Lise will one day be his running "buddy". Although this is still a far-off dream for Danie and Lise, the staff of the Solidarity Movement institutions would like to help them make this dream a reality.
We, The Medicine Shop, wants to raise R100,000! Please help us to achieve this target!
- Mar 08, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Our thoughts are with you" - Roosenschoon
- Mar 07, 2017 - R 300.00
- "Sterkte" - Kotie Little
- Mar 07, 2017 - R 5 000.00
- "Sterkte.Vlge jaar hardloop ons saam" - De Mesquita
- Mar 03, 2017 - R 6 600.00
- "#HardloopVirLisa" - Champions of Solidariteit
- Mar 03, 2017 - R 1 990.00
- "#HardloopVirLisa" - Couzyn Horaks Attorneys
- Mar 03, 2017 - R 9 990.00
- "#HardloopVirLisa" - Spar
- Feb 24, 2017 - R 3 000.00
- "Medicine Shop clients wish you a speedy recovery." - Medicine Shop clients
Solidariteit Helpende Hand
Solidariteit Helpende Hand is in 1949 gestig as antwoord op die Afrikaner-armoedekrisis en ons visie is om oplossings vir die aanspreek van Afrikaner-armoede te vind.
Solidariteit Helpende Hand was founded in 1949 in reponse to the poverty crises in which Afrikaners found themselves at the time. The focus of Helpende Hand is to alleviate, prevent and end poverty in the Afrikaner community.