The Wits Student Surgical Society 2018 Kilimanjaro Climb!
- By: Cecile Olivier
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/the-wits-student-surgical-society-2018-kil
The Wits Students Surgical Society are once again embarking on a journey to climb to greater heights.
The Wits Students Surgical Society is a student-based platform for Medical students and aspiring Medical specialist to go beyond the boundries and help our communities.
We have partenred with Smile Foundation, who help assist children in South Africa to get the facial surgery they so desperatly need.
We are challenging ourselves to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in 2018 on behalf of the children who await to be helped through the Smile Foundation.
- Jan 27, 2019 - USD $ 73.42
- "Well done Bella Fantastic achievement" - Liz Gregory Sara Gregory
- Dec 06, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Travis - Thank you for helping to make so many more 'SMILES' possible. Very proud of you." - Bruce & Michelle Milne
- Nov 26, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Kels Hills" - Lau Bosman
- Oct 19, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Thank you all for being Champions for Smile. I wish you a wonderful adventure." - Potential Smile Smilers
- Oct 15, 2018 - R 2 000.00
- "Stephane Van Neer" - Jason Thorburn
- Sep 01, 2018 - R 205.64
- "So proud of you Kelsey. You have a heart of gold." - Kathryn Bolton
- Aug 31, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Isabella Holmes" - Christine Tozer
- Aug 24, 2018 - R 310.00
- "Kelsey Hills" - Amanda Setton
- Aug 22, 2018 - USD $ 73.07
- "Great initiative, Kelsey!" - AC Aus
- Aug 08, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Soar to the skies!" - JB
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here