Theresa - Two Oceans for Cape Kidney 2019
- By: Theresa Brummer
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/theresa-omtom-2019
The Cape Kidney Association is a NPO that supports kidney dialysis patients so that they can live life to the fullest, by not only aiding them medically but also by supporting their dreams and life aspirations.
As a medical student myself this project is close to my heart and I would like to raise money to help dialysis patients to get their treatment, study further and have a good quality of life.
- Jan 21, 2019 - R 359.87
- "Wonderlik, Theresa!" - Ingrid Maré
- Jan 09, 2019 - R 514.10
- "You go girl!!" - Henriette Brummer
- Jan 08, 2019 - R 110.00
- "This is a great thing you’re doing! All the best xx" - Silke & Anneke Botha
- Jan 08, 2019 - R 101.50
- "What an incredible cause! Good luck and may God keep the path you tread safe x" - Megan G
Cape Kidney Association
The Cape Kidney Association was founded in 1978 by a group of Nephrology Doctors and Nurses who saw the need to assist the Indigent kidney patients. Patients travel from afar as there are no dialysis units close by. We serve majority patients in the Renal Unit at Groote Schuur and Tygerberg Hospitals. Most of the patients are unemployed and some of them receive disability grants.