Thornybush Community Initiatives
- By: Candice Grover
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/thornybush-community
- Date Created: 9 November 2021
R 4 750
R 500 000
In 2005, Thornybush created Inzalo Community Project T/A Thornybush Community, a registered non-profit organisation based in Hoedspruit, Limpopo. It was intended to nurture and uplift its surrounding local communities adjacent to the protected area’s.
Located on the Western Boarder of the Greater Kruger National Park and on the Northern Sabi Sand Game Reserve boundary, Thornybush Community had mainly focused its work in two Villages, Uthla and its smaller neighbouring community Dixie.
In late 2019, a new geographical area was identified in Acornhoek, which has allowed for some exciting partnership additions. Thornybush Community has five main focus area's in which we are heavily invested, Education, Enterprise, Commerce, Conservation and Voluntourism.
Over the years, our focus area’s have expanded, and Thornybush Community has found itself as a contributor in both the NPO sector and a supporter of various community initiatives.
Please help us to continue investing in our local communities. The details of each initiative which we are involved in can be found on our website https://www.thornybush.com/thornybush-community/
- Nov 24, 2022 - USD $ 108.19 Fees covered
- "Here is my monthly Candice- Cheers Patrick R" - Patrick Rulo
- Oct 22, 2022 - USD $ 119.45 Fees covered
- "Thanks C. G.!!!" - Patrick R
- Feb 05, 2022 - R 250.00
- "Good luck!" - Mariette Robinson
- Feb 02, 2022 - R 250.00 Fees covered
- "Awesome initiative " - Mandy
- Jan 31, 2022 - R 250.00
- "Hoping this makes a difference " - Gabriella
- Jan 31, 2022 - R 250.00 Fees covered
- "The initiatives created by Thornybush are a major step in uplifting the targeted community and its people. " - Anonymous
- Jan 27, 2022 - R 250.00 Fees covered
- "thornybush community initiatives will assist in the long term viability of the region and it's people" - Ian
Inzalo Community Project NPC
In our eyes, the Thornybush Community includes all our dedicated staff, the people in the surrounding communities and each of our guests. We also have a non-profit arm of Thornybush which aims to nurture and uplift the surrounding local communities and businesses that many of our staff members come from. Currently, we support a primary school, high school, and local NGO that focuses on medical care for farm workers and child support for their children.