Tony- Cycling for Change 2019
- By: Tony Gozongo
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/tony-cycling-for-change-2019
My name is Tony Gozongo, and I am a student at TSiBA Education.
I feel that cycling for change is one of the best ways I can contribute to society. I look at cycling as a catalyst for change.
It is not only a healthy way to commute, it improves one's health, saves the environment, helps one save money, is a great social tool and it offers many more opportunities than most people think; it is very therapeutic.
With this, I aim to raise funds to give back to someone else who wants to study but cannot afford to do so. The reason I am cycling for change is to contribute and have an impact on someone else's life in a positive way. As a TSiBAling this is my way of Paying-It-Forward and having fun at the same time.
I can honestly say that is affirmation to myself, everyone else and to the universe. This is me, I am here and I am ready!
- Mar 11, 2019 - R 150.00
- "This world needs more people like you. Never lose your spirit, especially when it comes to helping others. This is such an awesome idea" - Anonymous
- Mar 09, 2019 - USD $ 36.43
- "Good work guys - have fun with the ride" - Johannes
- Mar 08, 2019 - R 102.82
- "I will be cheering for you along the way!" - Leigh Meinert
- Mar 07, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Have a good ride." - Eric
- Mar 07, 2019 - USD $ 10.52
- "Keep on riding!" - Felix
- Feb 28, 2019 - USD $ 37.76
- "Go Tony! " - Bryant
- Feb 17, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Hope my small contribution will make a difference. " - Lynita
- Feb 14, 2019 - R 205.64
- "It’s great that you are using cycling to change the world" - Rodger
TSIBA Business School
TSIBA is a unique social enterprise collective that provides future-focused business education to ambitious and highly energised individuals and emerging businesses. Including an accredited Business School, an Ignition Academy, and an Education Trust the TSIBA collective stands out as a trailblazer in an ever-changing business education landscape.