- By: Shannon Falk
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/township-tummies
Township Tummies is the Australian division of H18 Foundation, founded and managed by H18 Foundation Australian Ambassador, Shannon Falk.
The core objective is to raise funds to put food on the table at creche's and daycares in Cape Town. Starting with Joe Slovo Informal Settlement in Milnerton.
Three daycares have been earmarked for the pilot phase.
Masikhululeke Educare Centre - which has more than 50 pre school children daily, that are provided with breakfast, snacks and lunch - for which they are desperately in need of assistance.
Teacher Christine's Daycare - which has 18 pre school children daily, that are also provided with breakfast, snacks and lunch - this little daycare consists of one room, with no outdoor play area. But teacher Christine always makes sure that they are happy and stimulated.
H18 Foundation Dreamcatcher Daycare - which has all the little ones of the ladies that work at H18 Foundation, as they bring their children and babies with them. Most days there are 8 little ones at H18 Dreamcatcher Daycare, and the goal is to provide them with breakfast, a healthy lunch and healthy snacks in between.
Eat | Learn | Play
Thank you for your help
- Dec 13, 2019 - USD $ 136.44
- "??????????" - ????????????
- Nov 21, 2019 - USD $ 67.57
- "????????????" - ????????????
- Nov 21, 2019 - USD $ 33.78
- "So awesome to share the love! Well done Shanz!" - Jo and Rol
- Nov 15, 2019 - USD $ 30.00
- "May the abundance flow ... Kol Hakavod Shannon ????" - Belinda
- Nov 15, 2019 - USD $ 7.00
- "Good luck" - Sheila
- Nov 02, 2019 - USD $ 35.00
- "Sending love and food " - Andrea Eliastam
- Oct 25, 2019 - USD $ 160.00
- "Well Done to Shannon on this very inspiring intiative" - Mandy and Corinne Munitz
- Oct 21, 2019 - USD $ 9.00
- "Let’s feed children!!" - shannon lipschitz
H18 Foundation trains ladies from Joe Slovo, Milnerton with creative skills such as crochet. Material is supplied & finished items are purchased from them. They are provided with a safe, comfortable space with on-site training.
To set up your own fundraising page for H18 click here