Trevor's Great Shark Madswim for Charity
- By: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/trevors-great-shark-madswim-for-charity
I am going to attempt the impossible (although this word doesn’t feature in my vocabulary) with my MAD SWIMMER friends;
To swim 100km in 12 hours, 15 – 20km offshore in the Aghulas current from Park Rynie to Port Edward without any shark deterrent devices whatsoever on the support boats or swimmers.
Our message to the public is that we humans kill in excess of 100 million sharks every year and that sharks aren’t interested in attacking people.
Our swim for madswimmer.com is in aid of children in need and we swim to raise funds and awareness for charities doing wonderful work in helping children.
Please back me generously, I have covered ALL my own costs, ALL OF ALL donations and sponsorships go to our children’s charities!!
SARS Section 18A certificates are available for any donations to Madswimmer.com
Please contact me personally if you have any difficulty donating on this platform.
Great Shark Madswim 2017 event will be in support of the following ten charities:
- Operation Smile
- Bram Fischer Trust
- Children’s Hospital Trust
- Guild Cottage
- Miles for Mercia
- Ort SA Cape
- Seal Swimming Trust
- Dec 04, 2017 - R 2 570.50
- "For the Kids!!" - TPI
- Dec 04, 2017 - R 10 010.00
- "LEGEND" - JERRY
- Dec 02, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Inspirational Trev! Prayers are with you bud!" - Labu Family
- Nov 23, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Good luck Trev for an epic effort, we are all backing you big time" - Joy
- Nov 23, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Good luck Trevor!" - Lindy van den Bosch
- Nov 22, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Praying for a safe and successful swim Trev! " - Paulo
- Nov 16, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Balls to the wall mate!" - Labu
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.