Birthday in aid of the SPCA
- By: Tyrone Jacobs
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/tyrones-bday-for-spca
For my Birthday this year, I have decided to ditch the material things and give back to a cause I have been supporting for quite some time now.
Being an SPCA advocate has shown me the good, bad, and the downright ugly side of animal abuse and what humans are capable of.
I have had to bear witness to the lives these actions have affected and I chose to personally help the SPCA as much as I can.
If I could I would be at my local SPCA volunteering every weekend!
So I'm calling on my Facebook family to give a helping hand. I have chosen an SPCA to give back to, and all money raised for my Birthday will directly help the animals at the Vereeniging & Vanderbijlpark SPCA.
Please help me reach my goal and give back to those that cannot speak for themselves!
- Feb 07, 2021 - R 800.00
- "Happy Birthday Ty! Great idea for your birthday. All the best this year." - Stephanie
- Feb 02, 2021 - USD $ 11.31
- "Happy Birthday TyTy, thank you for your support of this cause and your humble humility. Lots of love Rob and Evee" - Rob&Evee
- Jan 29, 2021 - USD $ 69.36
- "Happy Birthday Tyrone! " - Craig Ward
- Jan 29, 2021 - USD $ 32.79
- "Happy birthday " - Shani van Jaarsveld
- Jan 28, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Happy Birthday Ty, Love mom " - Mom
- Jan 28, 2021 - R 2 000.00
- "Happy Birthday My friend! Thank you for helping those who can’t help themselves! " - Jay Pol-Vog
- Jan 28, 2021 - R 100.00
Happy birthday Ty" - Adri
- Jan 28, 2021 - R 100.00
- "Let's stand together for the animals" - Maryann Sember
- Jan 27, 2021 - R 200.00
- "Happy Birthday Ty!!! Youre an amazing support to the SPCA and to Jaco.. Stay as great as you are XX" - Juane
SPCA Vereeniging & Vanderbijlpark
It is exactly as our name indicates. Our mission is the prevention of cruelty to animals, by way of education, law enforcement, and pro-active and reactive activities. This means that we are concerned with the welfare of all animals, from the tiniest mouse right up to the largest elephant.
In other words, we freely stick our noses in where there are domestic animals, farm animals, working animals, traction animals, animals reared for food, wild animals, animals used for entertainment and exhibition, animals used in sport, hunting animals, animals placed in danger, animals used for research and so on.
The SPCA is responsible for supporting the SA Police Service in enforcing legislation including but not limited to the Animal Protection Act and the Performing Animals Protection Act.
We do not get money from the government and rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses for donations to confront cruelty, promote the welfare of all animals and make us sustainable.
Whether your contribution pays for a packet of cat food, help build a kennel or fights animal cruelty, you can be sure that it will help restore a rescued animal's trust in humans – so thank you!
All donations to the Vereeniging & Vanderbijlpark SPCA are tax-deductible. If you are a resident in South Africa and would like a tax-deductible receipt issued for your kind donation, please send your request to email@example.com with proof of the donation attached to your e-mail.
Thank you for caring about animals!