1000 miles for Rican
- By: Fanie Naude
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/vir-riaan-campaign
Riaan is a 22-year-old youngster run over on the side walk in Hatfield just after the first test against France on 2nd June 2017.
Since the incident he is in a coma fighting for life and recovery at the ICU unit, Unitas Hospital. At this stage all doctors can say is that he is in a critical stable coma in GOD's hands as they are waiting for the brain/swelling to recover in order to perform further tests and operations as needed.
All funds raised through this project will go towards medical and rehabilitation expenses.
Doing 1000 miles takes more willpower than anything else and to go beyond that will require an un-human effort from both the athlete and seconding team alike.
Please give Riaan the best chance on full recovery.
In GOD we trust.
- Jul 29, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Sterkte aan Fanie en Riaan" - Anonymous
- Jul 19, 2017 - R 10 010.00
- "Liewe Riaan, ons bid deurentyd vir jou. Ons is so verskriklik jammer wat met jou gebeur het. Mag die Liewe Heer jou veilig in Sy hande hou. Word asb beter... Oom Wimpie & Tannie Magda & Illisna" - Magda & Wimpie
- Jul 09, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Hope & Faith" - Friend
- Jul 08, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Ek het nie n bedrag wat ooit genoeg sal wees om te sê hoe jammer ek is nie." - Illisna
- Jul 03, 2017 - R 1 010.00
- "Hoop jy word gou gesond, dink aan jou en weet jys sterk so jy sal deur dit kom." - Kimi
- Jul 03, 2017 - R 510.00
- "much love and strength" - merryl
- Jul 03, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Strength to the family and to Riaan." - Abi