Warren Rides for Rainbows
- By: Warren Porteous
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/warren-rides-for-rainbows
Please support me as I cycle the Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge to raise funds and awareness for children fighting cancer.
My cycle race takes place on the 15th of November 2015.
In South Africa, 1 in 600 children develop cancer each year. It is estimated that less than 50 % of cases are diagnosed early enough, or at all, for effective treatment.
I have decided to ride for a purpose and make a difference in the lives of children with cancer. The small foundation I will be cycling for is Rainbows and Smiles.
Please help me raise funds by clicking on my donate NOW link on this page and make a small contribution towards my cycle race.
Eg: Donation R1 per kilometre I cycle = R94.70
Making a donation on this page is a simple credit card payment process and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children
- Dec 15, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Well done, Warren. It looks like you are supporting a really worthwhile charity." - Neil Taylor
- Nov 06, 2015 - R 300.00
- "What an inspiration you are!" - Your proud Mom & Dad
- Nov 02, 2015 - R 300.00
- "Give it Horns!!" - Dan & Kris
- Nov 02, 2015 - R 350.00
- "You're wonderful and an eternal source of inspiration :) good luck!" - Your Admiring Sister
- Nov 02, 2015 - R 200.00
- "good luck" - Captured on behalf of the Spiritual Leader
- Sep 18, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Crush it!!!" - Newest chop
- Sep 17, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Love you babe!" - Your Lovely Wife
- Sep 12, 2015 - R 150.00
- "Great cause" - Dog & Rhoda
- Sep 02, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Go for it" - Supporter
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here