Water is life
- By: Vicentia Kgabe
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/water-is-life
We are the only provincial residential college of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa.
As a registered and accredited educational institution we train and educate men and women for ministry to the people of South Africa, eSwatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia and St Helena.
Through a combination of drought and failure of municipal infrastructure we had to send our students home early this year, as we had no water to provide for their essential needs. Access to water is crucial for the whole community of Makhanda, and for us specifically, as a residential college, it is vital that we are able to provide our staff and students with a safe and nurturing environment. Without access to water we cannot fulfil our mission to form, inform, and transform our students and so impact the people of Southern Africa as part of God’s transformational work. By giving to this campaign you will make it possible for us to harvest rain water and to keep our doors open, ensuring that we are able to fulfil our mission by preparing men and women for ministry.
Access to water is vital for a residential community such as ours. Through your donations we will be able to purchase 20 water tanks. Each water tank costs R5500 fully installed (R2500 tank only). Help us harvest rain water and we will keep providing world class education and training to our students so they can serve the people of Southern Africa.
- Apr 21, 2019 - USD $ 410.15
- "Praying that you will be able to sort the water problem on along term basis" - Sarah Kerr
- Apr 20, 2019 - USD $ 149.68
- "Praying for water and life." - Emmett Richter, Andy Richter, Jeni Prough
- Apr 16, 2019 - USD $ 105.37
- "praying for water in the name of the One who is the giver of living water,Jesus" - Rivers family
- Apr 15, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "The "Living Waters" that flow from the College of Transformation must never dry up. 'GOD' BLess your Initiative to sustain our source of Ministry." - John Jenkerson H.T. Belvidere
- Apr 14, 2019 - USD $ 137.63
- "Hope this helps you meet your target to provide water at the College" - Trevor May
- Apr 13, 2019 - USD $ 52.60
- "Praying for rain. Can't imagine not having water." - Mary and Steve Pagano
- Apr 13, 2019 - USD $ 25.00
- "Prayers for the quick return of your seminarians." - Misty
- Apr 12, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Diocese of Saldanha Bay-Holy Trinity Church, Paarl" - Denver Heugh
- Apr 12, 2019 - USD $ 1 051.79
- "Our prayers are with you" - Kitty and Tom Stoner
- Apr 12, 2019 - USD $ 52.46
- "Thankful for Amy and Joe" - Todd Heikkinen and Matt Pamperin
- Apr 12, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Thoughts and prayers are with you and I trust that all Alumni of COTT will respond with a generous heart. Prayers and Blessings Francois Lewis" - Francois Lewis
- Apr 12, 2019 - R 3 010.00
- "Impressive initiative!" - Diocese of Pretoria
- Apr 09, 2019 - USD $ 68.33
- "Sincere good wishes and prayers " - Jen Zielinski
- Apr 08, 2019 - USD $ 14.93
- "With good wishes" - Donald McCorkindale
- Apr 08, 2019 - USD $ 24.83
- "With good wishes from Scotland" - Scott Brown
- Apr 08, 2019 - USD $ 111.93
- "Our days at COTT were some of the happiest of our lives. We wish you all continuing success!" - Ray and Sue
- Apr 08, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Water is so vital to our lives. You only recognise this fact when turning on the tap is not an option. Let's keep the water flowing at COTT!" - Jonathan May
COLLEGE OF TRANSFIGURATION NPC
We are the only provincial residential college of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa. As a registered and accredited educational institution we train and educate men and women for ministry to the people of South Africa, eSwatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia and St Helena.
Standing within a long history of priestly formation and theological education we seek to form, inform, and transform our students to develop informed citizens and moral leaders for Southern Africa.
Forming men and women through a process of daily spiritual discipline, communal engagement with cultural diversity, and serious engagement with disciplined learning and faith, our students are enabled to exercise ministries that transform the lives of people and the structures of society in Southern Africa. By growing a discipleship of quality priestly ministry from an African worldview and context, we hope to continue to contribute to God’s transformation of our world.