My Annual Smile Foundation Fundraiser 2015
- By: Wendell Kraai
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/wendell-kraai
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page.
I have entered the Two Oceans Half Marathon, which takes place on Saturday 4 April 2015. The race, as many of you know, is a 21.1 kilometres road running race in Cape Town, a world-class event which attracts 16000 participants a year.
I will be running for the Smile Foundation.
The Smile Foundation’s passion has always been to help facially disfigured children and children born with facial deformities by assisting them to receive the much needed surgery that they would not otherwise be able to afford. The organisation sponsored around 200 children through its activities during this past year. These surgeries were performed across 6 State Academic Hospitals that partner with The Smile Foundation in correcting these children’s facial anomalies. The Children’s facial deformities will be corrected in a child-friendly environment, and The Smile Foundation will use its relationship with academic hospitals to engender a child friendly culture, best practices, and Smile Foundation standards.
I appeal for help to raise funds for the Smile Foundation and if you wish to do so please click the Donate Now link on this page.
Making your donation on this page is a really simple credit card payment process, and even the smallest contribution will help.
My thanks and best wishes,
- Nov 13, 2015 - R 512.50
- "Money raised by the learners on Moebius Syndrome Awareness day?" - Kings Academy Aftercare Children
- May 11, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Lots of love to Ella and well done to Wendell for supporting and raising awareness of such a great cause!" - Kings Academy
- Mar 02, 2015 - R 310.00
- "Money raised by the learners on badge sales on Moebius Syndrome Awareness day?" - Kings Academy
- Mar 02, 2015 - R 960.00
- "Money raised by the learners on Moebius Syndrome Awareness day?" - B.E.S.A
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 700.00
- "To Wendell and the rest involved.. keep up the good work guys. Special mention to Ella. With lots of love... Rosie Viljoen Real Estate" - Rosie Viljoen Real Estate
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here