Yo Yoga Charity Challenge in support of the Red Cross Children's Trust
- By: Yo Yoga
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/yo-yoga-charity-challenge-in-support-of-th
Personal messageYO YOGA 21 DAY CHARITY CHALLENGE - 1 to 21 AUGUST
Join us this August for an exciting new 21-day yoga challenge
in support of the Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
Why is it called the Charity Challenge?
We have partnered up with Red Cross Children’s Hospital to help with funding their ICU improvement project. There is a desperate need to expand the unit’s capacity with beds, 24/7 nurses and equipment.
The goal of the Charity Challenge
- Complete 21 classes at Yo Yoga within 21 days and feel awesome!
- To raise funds for the Red Cross Children’s Trust by encouraging your family and friends to sponsor you any amount for each class that you complete on the Charity Challenge.
- Even if you can’t join the 21 day yoga challenge, you can still support the children by offering your donation here.
This charitable style of yoga practice is also referred to as seva yoga or service yoga and is very cleansing for your karma.
Along with supporting the Children’s Hospital, we have also teamed up with a bunch of likeminded businesses to offer you great prizes and goodie bags for completing the 21 day challenge. There are also exclusive Yo Yoga Champion medals for the most inspirational of Challenge Champions.
The Challenge starts on Tuesday the 1st August and ends Monday 21st August.
To join the challenge simply email us your request and we will send you the donation list to start signing up the support of your friends and family.
All you need to take part in the challenge is an active Yo Yoga membership. You are not required to practice every day, but to rather aim to complete your 21 classes within the 21 days to receive your goodie bag.
If you do not finish all 21 classes, then you can be proud to have still raised funds for the Red Cross Children’s Hospital. All and any support is welcome!
On Monday the 21st August, the last day of the Challenge, you are also invited to a sample and tasting event with all of our wonderful Charity Challenge sponsors. This event will run at Yo Yoga from 4pm in-between the evening classes.
Inspire yourself and those around you – sign up today!
- Sep 15, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Well done JP! Awesome effort! Namaste." - Shirley Q
- Sep 04, 2017 - R 215.92
- "I sponsored Louise HIchens for her 21 day challenge" - Clare Bock
- Sep 01, 2017 - R 2 890.00
- "more wonderful donations from our charity challenge sponsors :)" - Yo Yoga Sponsors
- Aug 31, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Supporting JP, love your classes, you ROCK! Also, a great cause, Namaste x" - Sue
- Aug 29, 2017 - R 215.92
- "Go Louise " - Oosterbaan
- Aug 29, 2017 - R 2 056.40
- "well done Stevie" - Gavin on behalf of Stevie
- Aug 29, 2017 - R 4 450.00
- "It has been a privileged raising these funds for the Red Cross Children's Hospital. " - Michelle Thomas
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 215.92
- "Well done Louise Hitchens on completing the 21 day yoga challenge!" - Amanda Kropman
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 210.00
- "well done Louise xx" - Joy
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 226.20
- "Well done on meeting the challenge !" - Sean O'Riley
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 220.00
- "So proud of Louise - what a great cause!" - Jess Hichens
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 9 747.34
- "This is the money that was collected at the studio and from all the wonderful people that sponsored our charity challengers. Thanks you for all your support!" - Yo Yoga Charity Challenegers'
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "well done Kay" - Dominic
- Aug 28, 2017 - R 1 010.00
- "Well done Yo Yoga...has been so wonderful to be part of challenge that has been so good for me whilst doing good for others too!" - Kay Lala-Sides
- Aug 26, 2017 - R 308.46
- "Supporting JP for all that his practice has done for me.. And of course to support the wonderful RXH" - Amanda
- Aug 25, 2017 - R 2 110.00
- "Thank you to Yo Yoga for encouraging me through the challenge and good luck to Red Cross for your fundraising .. I salute you for the incredible work you do for children who need medical help " - lisa simpson
- Aug 24, 2017 - R 215.92
- ":D" - David West
- Aug 23, 2017 - R 210.00
- "In support of the Yo Yoga challenge of Elizabeth Van Straaten" - Marlene Firth
- Aug 22, 2017 - USD $ 33.58
- "Supporting Joy and Red Cross" - Richard Raine
- Aug 22, 2017 - R 215.92
- "Such a worthy cause! Welldone" - Carole Simpson
- Aug 21, 2017 - R 2 056.40
- "This has been a real challenge but an honour to get involved for such a fabulous cause. Yoga has changed my life! " - Melissa Brett
- Aug 20, 2017 - R 323.88
- "Awesome cause" - Belle van Zyl
- Aug 14, 2017 - R 1 079.61
- "Supporting JP in this challenge!" - Louise
- Aug 02, 2017 - R 205.64
- "A necessary cause. Well done yo yoga" - Brent Kelly
- Aug 02, 2017 - USD $ 79.45
- "Great Cause and well done Yoyoga!" - Piers Horak
- Jul 27, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "for everything red cross does and everything i learnt from working there - thank you" - ZAKIYYA
- Jul 27, 2017 - USD $ 8.15
- "Great cause" - Richard Atherton
- Jul 19, 2017 - R 514.10
- "With love" - Angela Kirton
- Jul 18, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Donate today to the Red Cross Children's Hospital !" - Bev Slauck
- Jul 18, 2017 - R 68.89
- "Make your donation today in support of Nelson Mandela Day! Every cent counts " - Elizabeth van Straaten
- Jul 14, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "The Red Cross Children's Hospital is in critical need of support as they aim to increase the number of bed's from 22 to 39 in the ICU. Please support generously!" - Stuart Kirton
The Children's Hospital Trust
A hospital dedicated entirely to children – especially children predominantly from impoverished communities throughout Africa – is critically important. So important, that it needs a champion to make sure that it’s able to keep doing the phenomenal work it does.
That champion is the Children’s Hospital Trust.