Browse or search our listed charities
Kyle has been selected to represent South Africa at the 2018 WBSC Baseball World Cup to be held in Panama during August. Our aim is to raise funds for him to get there and to experience the international exposure.
Kyle Scwartz has been selected to represent South Africa at the 15U Baseball World cup in Panama in August 2018. This young man has worked exceptionally hard, help him to get to Panama to have the opportunity to compete in this prestigious event.
We are hoping to raise funds for two teens who have to walk 5km to school and 5km back, in dangerous and crime infested areas. They have no access to any reliable means of transportation, and are often late for school and sometimes cannot even make it to school.
Kyle has been invited by Operation Smile to attend an International leadership conference in Seattle. He needs to fundraise for his flights and visa.
I am currently reaching out to raise funds for my 2 kids aged 10 and 8 to be able to participate in Dance Star Worlds in Croatia with their dance crews with has been their dream goal to achive this for the past 3 years and they have now finally qualified.
I would really love to represent my amazing organisation the Volunteer Wildfire Services at the CTCT Argus next year. Please help me realise this dream!
I recently auditioned for the American Academy of Ballet's Summer School (New York), and was lucky enough to be selected with a part scholarship! The scholarship is 25% off the costs of the summer school only. I must still save for the flight and remaining 75% of the fee.
I am studying at UCT and have recently been given the opportunity to travel to China for one of my first-year courses this year in July. I am one of 17 students in my course who have been accepted to go on this trip but need to cover my own airfare. Please help me grab this opportunity.
Cystic Fibrosis, (CF) is an inherited genetic disease that affects a number of organs in the body, primarily the lungs and pancreas) by clogging them with thick, sticky mucus. Repeated infections and blockages can cause irreversible lung damage and death.
KZN Pride is registered as a Non-Profit Company (NPC) 201843977508 that forms a supporting umbrella in KwaZulu-Natal to promote a totally inclusive Pride that stands against discrimination and violence towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+) people.
L’Abrie de Dieu Safe House Stellenbosch is a place of refuge for abused women and children. We strive to provide protection, comfort, support and healing in a homely Christian environment, restoring body, soul and spirit.
This campaign is for supporting for surgery costs for my colleague's daughter.