A Ray of Hope
- We are a registered NPO
- Our NPO will not operate for profit but provide services. We are a Community-based Organization.
- We are a self-support Centre that relies on the Business Sector and good-hearted people of the Community to help us with our projects. We are a dedicated group of people who are trying to make a difference in the Community wherever we can.
We at A RAY OF HOPE are putting our love and passion into the orphans of our country who often have to live in horrible circumstances. Many children are abandoned or taken away from their parents who are drug addicts, alcoholics etc. and like every child they deserve a better future. However, because of their circumstances beyond their control they have to endure hardships. We would like to help as many children, women, the elderly without proper care as well as animals as possible.
- Disabled children
- Abused and traumatized children and women
- Elderly abandoned by their children
- Assist current Safe houses
- Feed people who lost everything
- Soup kitchen and food parcels
- Schools who does not get Government support
We would love to go the mile further to support much more in the future but we can only do that with your help.
We rely on help from everyone, bussinesses as well as individuals to help people in need.
Faith means believing the unbelievable, HOPE means hoping when everything seems hopeless!