CITIZENS4JUSTICE CampaignDear Donors
I am 53 and hold a BA LLB degree from the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg and lack the necessary funds, due to medical disability, to realise my dream for true justice and accountability, within a compromised and captured state and judicial system.
As a result, I am passionately driven to make a significant difference, by combining my skills, with your generous help.
1. My mission is to to establish an independent legal research consultancy with the aim of assisting victims, whose constitutional rights have been violated, specifically by the SA Criminal Justice system- SAPS; NPA (National Prosecuting Authority); Judiciary (courts); and the DOJ & CD (Department of Justice and Constitutional Development).
2. Like many citizens who lament our failed mafia state and yearn for justice, I am determined to initiate this project with the ultimate goal of suing in an unprecedented class action, both the president and the ANC for corruption, under inter alia the POC Act, 1998 and PRECCA Act, 2004.
3. The underlying rationale is to protect, uphold and enforce citizen rights which have been repeatedly violated by a criminal organisation, which has captured and collapsed our beloved country.
4. Proof of my credentials and medical condition are available upon request, by any donor to this noble cause.
5. Instead of complaining and hoping to beat the criminal enterprise at the polls, it is critical for us to unite for justice.