Beth Rapha Safe Home
We have recognized the urgent need for a safe space for children who are daily exposed to emotional, sexual and physical abuse in our area. We are both Pastoral Counselors, Trauma workers, and Child-Centered Play Therapy Volunteers and obtained a home to provide a safe environment these children so desperately need. Up to 6 children are placed in our care and their ages range between 3 and 11 years.
Our main objectives are to:
- Establish homes for the safe care of children.
- Ensure that children are protected.
- Love, care and feed children regardless of race, health, gender, and religion.
- Provide short, medium-term residential and foster care and childcare services.
- Teach basic hygiene and care for others.
- Ensure the physical and mental well-being of these children.
- Family reconciliation and counseling.
- Single parent support groups.