Caring Women's Forum
The Caring Women's Forum is a South African organisation of females working together to advance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Volunteers dedicate their time, talents and support to local and international service projects, as well as scholarship programmes aimed at fulfilling the objectives of empowerment and poverty alleviation.
- Our weekly feeding scheme at the Johannesburg General Hospital provides drinks and sandwiches for patients awaiting oncology treatment.
- Our bi-annual bursary programme benefits students who require funding to complete their undergraduate training at either the University of Johannesburg or Wits.This is an ongoing project with a view to empower through education.
- Our hamper distribution drive provides much needed basic groceries to the residents of Protea South, Westbury, Bokomoso and Lenasia South.
- Co-ordinating a weekly frail care and elderly visitation roster to provide companionship to some of the patients at the local old age homes.
- We have implemented a daily feeding scheme at the Park Frail Care facility – to provide individual meals based on specific health and dietary requirements.
- Our contribution to the community centre and hostel in Sharpville township has enabled 10 boys of the community to have an education and be provided with three meals a day.
- Our ongoing efforts to assist various relief agencies with their fundraising drives for disaster relief and medical assistamce across the globe.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.