CAMPS BAY & CLIFTON RATEPAYERS ASSOCIATIONTHE OBJECTIVES OF CBCRA
- to foster interaction amongst ratepayers and residents and increase understanding through membership
- to acquire rights of property and adopt a separate legal persona in planning matters
- to promote, enforce and safeguard the interests and rights of ratepayers and residents
- to conserve the environment, beauty, character and heritage of the membership area
- to monitor municipal policies and affairs, evaluate them according to good local governance
- to positively influence Cape Town City Council to adopt policies and decisions acceptable to members
To contribute, please select the project below and then the donate button next to the barometer...