- To provide an accessible 24 hours 7 days a week crisis counseling service provincially by using a toll free number 08000 55 555.
- To offer counselling and supportive services to chidren, families and communities in need of services, abused or in distressful situations.
- To empower children and adults to recognize that abuse is wrong and it is not their fault thus it is nescessary by law to report the matter to the police as no one has the right to abuse a child.
- To report abuse matters to child protection organisations, the police and other relevant stakeholders for further investigation and possible removal of a child to a safer environment.
- To provide immediate assistance to children and adulta at risk.
- Crisisline counsellors receive calls from all parts of KZN.
- Childline specializes in ensuring the protection of children, and hence the comprehensive management of the child abuse, neglect and exploited, focusing not only on bringing perpetrators to book but also on helping childrem,families and communities rebuild their lives, protecting victims, educating and raising awereness on these issues.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.