Doctors For Life International
Doctors for Life International (DFL) is a Non-Profit Organization that was founded and established in South Africa (SA) in 1991. Members include medical doctors and specialists, dentists, and veterinarians from within South Africa and the international community.
We bring together medical professionals to form a united front to uphold the following three principles:
- The sanctity of life from fertilization till death;
- Sound science in the medical profession;
- A Basic judeo-christian ethic in the medical profession.
Membership Offers Our Members
- A credible mouth-piece to air their views
- A platform to live out their convictions in society
- Scientific arguments on important issues (e.g. abortion, cloning, euthanasia, pornography, prostitution etc.)
- Legal representation for their rights as a health professional
- The opportunity to adopt a pet topic and represent DFL in the media and on other occasions.
- CPD lectures & points on medical ethics.
- Involvement in action areas.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.