Green Ngwira House Cause
Green lost his house/shack, in a fire last week.
A gas bottle exploded in the neighbour's property so the houses ignited in seconds. They had the clothes on their backs.
To contribute, please click on the project below and then on donate...
The Shuttleworths x
Go Green ????????
Wishing you the best with the rebuild and recovery.
Good luck Green & Family!
Lucy Shuttleworth x
I hope that good things happen for you, Green.
06 May 2019 USD 36
29 Apr 2019 USD 37
29 Apr 2019 R 206