Kagishano Foundation is a start-up community based NPO of the Moletjie Lonsdale Village area of Polokwane which specializes in sport and educational development activities.
The foundation's main objectives for the first three years of operation include:
- To create a service based NPO whose number one goal is exceeding customer's expectations.
- To play a leading role in sport development, youth regenration and empowerment in South Africa by:
- Identifying raw and young talented kids from underpriviledged communities and exposing them to various sports careers and educational opportunities.
- Providing leadership and education to the youth utilising the medium of sport as tool for change.
- Campaigning in communities and encouraging mass participation of youth in sport.
- Working in conjuction with local community schools in identifying kids from underpriviledged backgrounds and providing them with full school uniforms, development supportand career guidance including the best practices for nurturing their natrural talents.
- Health care activities (Particularly concerning HIV & AIDS)
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.