Kuselo Child & youth Care Services (CYCS) Gauteng
Kuselo houses and cares for between 15 and 20 children ranging in ages of between 0 - 5 yrs. These children are removed from their homes due to sexual, physical or psychological abuse or neglect and abandonment reach more persons in need.
We are a registered Non-Profit Organization (NPO NO: 210-039 )
Our Aim Is To:
- Provide shelter and care to children and young people from the local community, in crises and in need of support.
- Assist persons, who through some form of trauma, lost everything they own and/or lost their ability to earn an income.
- The elderly that have been ‘forgotten’, alone and on very low income in shelters and havens in the area.
- We provide community outreach programmes, counselling and family support programmes to persons in crises.
- Provide a service to young people who have left the system of protective care who are still of school-going age (19 – 22) to obtain an informal basic skill.
- Our Organisation does not distinguish between gender, race, culture, age or religion. We are there for everyone in our community, should a specific need come to our attention.
Donations to dateR 2 640.40
Fundraising targetR 155 900.00
Julle doen Amazing werk Amanda en span!!