Javascript is not enabled! Please turn on Javascript to use this site.
McGhee home fire Cause Logo

McGhee home fire Cause

My brother Andrew and his family lost their home in a terrible fire on 18 September in Honeydew, South Africa. The fire started after some vagrants lit a fire on the neighbour's property. The reeds caught fire and with the strong winds, an ember blew onto their roof and burnt the house down in under an hour. 

Please Help Me Spread The Word: Share This Post

To contribute, please select the project below and then the donate button next to the barometer...

Donor Messages

Anonymous
So sorry to hear of your misfortune but every best wish for rebuilding your lives.
Anonymous
Thinking of you and the family. Hope you get back to normal soon. God bless
Tammy Perrie
Just a small contribution in the hope it helps a bit. My thoughts are with you all
Paul & Sonja
Hoping you find your feet again soon. Good luck!
Sarah
Just wish I could help more xo
Heather
Sending love and healing

Activity feed

Anonymous donated R 1 028 to McGhee home fire Cause via McGhee home fire fund
19 Oct 2018 R 1 028
Anonymous donated USD $ 35 to McGhee home fire Cause via McGhee home fire fund
15 Oct 2018 USD 35
Tammy Perrie donated R 4 113 to McGhee home fire Cause via McGhee home fire fund
14 Oct 2018 R 4 113
Sarah donated USD $ 56 to McGhee home fire Cause via McGhee home fire fund
08 Oct 2018 USD 56
Heather donated USD $ 36 to McGhee home fire Cause via McGhee home fire fund
07 Oct 2018 USD 36