MOTHER HOSTIA'S HAVEN
A Charity offering the homeless elderly sick the following-:
- warm and safe place to recuperate from post-surgery treatments
- counselling and pastoral counselling
- clothing and accomodation to the homeless elderly for a specific period to recuperate
- a feeding programme feeding our brothers and sisters on the streets thrice a month
- wheny requested by any of our clients, we trace and track where possible their relatives and together with governmental agencies try and re-unite them.
- planning to offer them skills developements and training in the near future to further empower those who are employable and help them to becoming valuable contributing members of society.
- offer pastoral care where needed our migrants brothers and sisters.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.