Phambili Rescue Charity Network
Phambili Rescues Charity Network’s main objectives are:
- To give hope to the hopeless
- To care for the sick.
- To care for the less privileged.
- By building a soup kitchen.
- To supply sanitary pads to the younger village girls to help them stay in school during this times.
- To build an isolated camp for the leprosy sufferers to prevent further infection.
- To build a waiting ward for the pregnant woman at the villages where the pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the hospital unless they are in labour instead they camp outside and cook there in harsh conditions such as rain, hot weather and windy also they are exposed to snake and mosquitoes we want to help them to build a ward.
- To help the old age homes with daily basic needs.
- And many more such to mention but a few.
Donations to dateR 50.00
Fundraising targetR 3 000 000.00
Wishing you all the best as you help God people