Rea Thusana Foundation
Rea Thusana Foundation was birthed during the Covid19 lockdown in SA to serve homeless people in Muizenberg, Cape Town.
Our goal is to co-labor with kingdom-minded churches, NGOs, businesses, or individuals who want to;
- DISCIPLE; because we realized that homelessness is more than a physical thing, it's a spiritual thing rooted in the orphan spirit. It has a lot to do with a lack of identity, purpose, and belonging, and ONLY God can restore that in people, not us (we just vessels).
- REHABILITATE; because most of our friends on the street struggle with mental illnesses and drug addiction.
- TRAIN & EMPLOY; because we believe in giving our friends a hand up, not handouts.
- Provide HOUSING & COMMUNITY; because we believe community and connection is key to ending homelessness and breaking addiction, not just housing.
- And lastly, RECONCILE our friends with their families; because we believe you can't heal in isolation.